DirecTV 10 Signal Reading Thread(Transponders are Hot!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It does, but right now too busy watching my Yankees.

You're telling me...now only if those Red Sox would lose a game or too to make it interesting....Don't flame me Red Sox fans:)

Hopefully, when the new channels light up, out of market viewers will be able to watch all of the Yankees in HD...and all the other MLB games as well.

You're telling me...now only if those Red Sox would lose a game or too to make it interesting....Don't flame me Red Sox fans:)

Hopefully, when the new channels light up, out of market viewers will be able to watch all of the Yankees in HD...and all the other MLB games as well.

:shh

It's Gone For Now!

Yesterday in the Middle TN area I had 95, now all 0's. Looks like they are just doing some testing.

103(a) is showing a 95 and 83 on transponders 1 and 2 in NJ.

My lack of posts reflects my lack of knowledge, but I thought I would throw this out there and see what you guys think.

I went to check the signal on 103(b) and it notified me that I would interrupt "signal testing at [current time]." I then noticed that I could not change channels as all available tuners busy or something. Sorry, didn't catch that one as well as the signal testing warning.

I have an HR20.

Edit to add: After rebooting the HR20, I didn't experience any problems. Goose eggs across the board on 103(b) here in Lubbock, TX. Nothing to here people... move on...

Last edited:
My lack of posts reflects my lack of knowledge, but I thought I would throw this out there and see what you guys think.

I went to check the signal on 103(b) and it notified me that I would interrupt "signal testing at [current time]." I then noticed that I could not change channels as all available tuners busy or something. Sorry, didn't catch that one as well as the signal testing warning.

I have an HR20.

Edit to add: After rebooting the HR20, I didn't experience any problems. Goose eggs across the board on 103(b) here in Lubbock, TX. Nothing to here people... move on...
Known issue on the lockup going back several software releases ago. Hopefully will be addressed in upcoming software rollouts. Menu reset is preferred to Red Button Reset (when possible), but some people have discovered simply channel up/down "releases" the box.

No love in Atlanta this afternoon -- and it's time for me to go to work....

Good waiting everyone....

Known issue on the lockup going back several software releases ago. Hopefully will be addressed in upcoming software rollouts. Menu reset is preferred to Red Button Reset (when possible), but some people have discovered simply channel up/down "releases" the box.

Thanks. I'll remember that in the future. It happened a couple times on Sunday during the NFL games.

If the box locks up, you generally cannot use the remote or front panel to go to the "Reset " tab

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)