DirecTV 101/110/119 Channel/TP assignment lists (PDF)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
I saw one or two folks in the past requesting an updated list. I've sent the list to Lyngsat a couple of times but never updated their page.

FYI..these lists are only national conus channels on 101/110/119 only.

Attachments

• DTV.2007.06.28-ByChannel.pdf
    81.5 KB · Views: 5,782
  • DTV.2007.06.28-ByTP.pdf
    82.4 KB · Views: 3,285
didgiblur, may I ask for some changes in formatting ?

- Ch Type for every channel is "TV" - could be deleted ? where is "audio" [for XM] ?

- instead of repeating in third colum same phrase 1000 times ( with little variation ), will be beter make one time as separator for each tpn ?

- could be channel's number sorted for each tpn ?

Thanks.

You should also asterisk chs 70 and 509 as they are really the same, just remapped in the receiver. Or list them as 70/509. Same for 71 and 543.

And holy smoke! There's 18 channels on 101 tp1.

Is there a way to get the transponders from the Mpeg4 local channels? I have much worse reception on my Mpeg4 locals in general but it's terrible on SNY HD and YES HD. Last night I was getting the no signal message and the weather was perfect. My other locals were all fine. I'm in the NYC area.

Is there a way to get the transponders from the Mpeg4 local channels? I have much worse reception on my Mpeg4 locals in general but it's terrible on SNY HD and YES HD. Last night I was getting the no signal message and the weather was perfect. My other locals were all fine. I'm in the NYC area.

It sounds like your dish needs to be realigned. What are your signal levels on 99?

It sounds like your dish needs to be realigned. What are your signal levels on 99?
From memory, most transponders are over 90 but 2 are in the 70s. That's why I was wondering which transponders the Mpeg4 locals are on. I'll check my actual readings on 99 tonight.

OK here are my numbers:
Sat 99(b) Transponders 1-6: 94, 93, 77, 88, 73, 88
Sat 103(a) Transponders 1-6 and 17: 95, 77, 0, 94, 86, 75, 0

didgiblur, may I ask for some changes in formatting ?

- Ch Type for every channel is "TV" - could be deleted ? where is "audio" [for XM] ?

- instead of repeating in third colum same phrase 1000 times ( with little variation ), will be beter make one time as separator for each tpn ?

- could be channel's number sorted for each tpn ?

Thanks.

1. I'll exclude the Ch Type column since it is useless on the DirecTV data.

2. No, as the data is needed for various other processes in the uplink data tool.

3. I'll have to check my grid sort engine to see if I can put in a secondary sort fairly easy.

OK here are my numbers:
Sat 99(b) Transponders 1-6: 94, 93, 77, 88, 73, 88
Sat 103(a) Transponders 1-6 and 17: 95, 77, 0, 94, 86, 75, 0

Actually, those readings are not that bad. I suspect something besides the alignment is wrong. IIRC the NY dma uses 99.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)