DIRECTV 11 - Launch now reported as March 9th - Update: Delivered to SeaLaunch (1/26)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I can't wait to see my locals in HD finally.

I'm just sitting here reading through this thread and i ponder.... Why does anyone think any delay in D11 launch by Sea Launch would have ANY effect on AMC-14 Launch by International Launch Services launching from the freaking Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. (Very Nice....) Its 2 companies if D11 delays why wouldn't ILS launch when ready?

BTW the blog for AMC-14 AMC14

Last edited:
I wonder if the launch may be delayed due to debris from the satellite we just blew up? I would have thought that they would have let out to sea by now, with the launch date only ten days out.

I'm just sitting here reading through this thread and i ponder.... Why does anyone think any delay in D11 launch by Sea Launch would have ANY effect on AMC-14 Launch by International Launch Services launching from the freaking Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. (Very Nice....) Its 2 companies if D11 delays why wouldn't ILS launch when ready?

BTW the blog for AMC-14 AMC14
Maybe you didn't notice that E-11 will be launched by Sea Launch later this year. The concern isn't with AMC-14 for March.

We know the delay in the pre-launch inspection while in dock still was an electrival issue with the launchpad vessel, not the rocket. There is no update (yet). If there is a delay, it will be measured in days....

The temptation is surely there, but honestly my heart is not in it. I am not happy over the AMC-14 failure and take no joy in it.
==========
Likewise Echostar fans should wish DirecTV well with this launch. A failure
would result in a long delay for follow-up launches, including EchostarXI, sked.
for June launch also by SeaLaunch...less H/D for everyone!:mad:
Launches

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts