Please reply by conversation.

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
I know this is in another thread but wanted to call attention to it seperately for those that might not see it.

This morning DirecTV added HBO Signature and HBO Family in HD.
Channels 503 & 507.

Maybe eventually they'll add some non-premium HD channels again. For HBO subs, enjoy.

I know this is in another thread but wanted to call attention to it seperately for those that might not see it.

This morning DirecTV added HBO Signature and HBO Family in HD.
Channels 503 & 507.

Maybe eventually they'll add some non-premium HD channels again. For HBO subs, enjoy.

It's a step in the right direction, more will come. Thanks for posting it since it's not in the front page ;), some people won't even know this happened.

I don't get these channels, but it is nice they are adding something.

Spoke with a D* rep today while paying bill and a few other things, asked about if they were gonna add any HD and he said they have NOTHING in the works .... amazing, he didn't even know about these channels that were turned on this morning. :eek:

Spoke with a D* rep today while paying bill and a few other things, asked about if they were gonna add any HD and he said they have NOTHING in the works .... amazing, he didn't even know about these channels that were turned on this morning. :eek:

i know well enough D* rep don't know what they are talking about

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts