DirecTV and 700,000 HD Subscribers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Smthkd said:
The HD sub number is low because we have a lowsy HD Package and are paying more than everyone else for it! Im mean, what do they expect if they dont provide the needed HD Channels! D* position is far different from VOOM's because they have over 2.5 millions subs already! If they release a large HD pack like V*, I bet you a Million bucks they're HD sub numbers will increase by 500% or more!!!!
I think they might have an initial growth spurt for Voom TV. But since Voom has become totally pitifull in adding new content, it will be short-lived. They only realease a few new titles a month, and nothing on some of the channels. Voom needs to get their act together.

kfried001 said:
I think they might have an initial growth spurt for Voom TV. But since Voom has become totally pitifull in adding new content, it will be short-lived. They only realease a few new titles a month, and nothing on some of the channels. Voom needs to get their act together.
I was talking about Voom the ex-satellite company :tombstone not the current Voom channel package Dish has!

More like $100 million per year, not $1 million....700K subs x $11/month x 12 months = $92.4 million.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)