DIRECTV Announces New HD!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yeah, Ill hold my opinions till I can use it (soon), but it may close that ViP-722 gap. Speed is really my only issue with my HR22, and the AM21 add on which takes up more space. The OTA tuner is damn good though.

It doesn't seem to matter to the DIRECTV marketing department whether they have the capacity or not. You may have noticed that upon the announcement of the upcoming 30 channels, DIRECTV was already speaking of their addition in the past tense. I also seem to recall a news item somewhere along the line about already having capacity for "approximately 200".

If there is any foolishness to be found it is in dusputing with the facts or, in the case of DIRECTV marketing, ignoring (or anticipating) the facts.

I didn't dispute any of your "facts". I pointed out that there was no way for Directv to add channels without sacrificing picture quality. I also pointed out that you are trolling. You didn't dispute either of my "facts", because you know they are the truth. When you couldn't dispute them, you changed the subject. Nice try, but not many on this forum will agree with what you say.

Hey guys just a few more hours (if sources are correct) and we have some new HD!!
Looking foward to see what ESPNU looks like in HD!

Good stuff for sure! I might even get up early tomorrow!

Yes! for sure just wanted to add some more positive posts as this thread has had one heck of a ride :D

I didn't dispute any of your "facts".
The term you used was "foolishness" which certainly indicates a high level of disagreement.
You didn't dispute either of my "facts", because you know they are the truth.
I don't dispute your "facts" as I don't see your "facts" as being relevant to the thread topic.

Scott's original post indicated that there would be 30 new national channels in May (which wasn't an accurate summation in and of itself). Now we're being told that there will be some tomorrow and the rest will begin rolling out in June (perhaps, not obviously, depending on when the "amelioration" starts and how long the procedure takes). This is all about what to expect (or not) as a customer of DIRECTV.

The term you used was "foolishness" which certainly indicates a high level of disagreement.I don't dispute your "facts" as I don't see your "facts" as being relevant to the thread topic.

Scott's original post indicated that there would be 30 new national channels in May (which wasn't an accurate summation in and of itself). Now we're being told that there will be some tomorrow and the rest will begin rolling out in June (perhaps, not obviously, depending on when the "amelioration" starts and how long the procedure takes). This is all about what to expect (or not) as a customer of DIRECTV.

I used foolishness to describe your posts in general. I stand behind that. You should have been able to figure that out. I explained earlier in this thread why, most likely, Directv changed from 30 new hd channels this month to 5 this month and the rest in June. Do you have reading comprehension issues, or did you simply not read before you posted?

It amazes me that harshness isn't on EVERY member's ignore list*

*at least on every person's list who hangs out in the Directv forum

back to the topic of HD

less than 12 hrs to go :D

It amazes me that harshness isn't on EVERY member's ignore list*

*at least on every person's list who hangs out in the Directv forum

back to the topic of HD

less than 12 hrs to go :D

It's understandable that he would be, but quite frankly, he's not on mine because I think it's important to fight back against the FUD he posts about Directv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)