DIRECTV Announces New HD!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
As has been stated numerous time, no this isn't all of the upcoming HD. There are the announced channels that haven't launched yet (will be launched in June) and it has been stated that there will be more beyond that.

Hey stonecold, does the csr reps still have the list with fearnet and the africa channel and those other channels? has anybody heard any more on fearnet???

Are new installs being done with the HR24 or do they still use mostly the HR23?
sorry for the double post.
coming from dish and their awesome vip series, i can tell you that these HR24's are performing just as great!!!! finally!!!!

sorry for the double post.
coming from dish and their awesome vip series, i can tell you that these HR24's are performing just as great!!!! finally!!!!

That's great to hear. Just not sure what hoops I need to jump through to get it. I have only been with DTV for about 3 months and am seriously considering breaking my lease and going with TW Cable. I hate the HR23 that much.

That's great to hear. Just not sure what hoops I need to jump through to get it. I have only been with DTV for about 3 months and am seriously considering breaking my lease and going with TW Cable. I hate the HR23 that much.
i feel your pain. my hr21 was worse. what you need to see is how much it would be to break your contract compared to how much it would be to get an HR24 to replace that HR23. you can also explain your situation to directv and see if they are willing to give you a break with this

i feel your pain. my hr21 was worse. what you need to see is how much it would be to break your contract compared to how much it would be to get an HR24 to replace that HR23. you can also explain your situation to directv and see if they are willing to give you a break with this

That's a fair enough point. I probably could look through here and find answers but what are they charging most current subs to get the HR24?

That's a fair enough point. I probably could look through here and find answers but what are they charging most current subs to get the HR24?
i got mine last week from overstock.com for $180. a few got it for $150 with a coupon but they ran out a few days ago. here's a link to one of our sponsors who has them in stock DIRECTV HR24 High Definition DIRECTV PLUS MPEG-4 DVR (HR24) HD DVR - DIRECTV - HR24 -

this was the link to overstock.com > DIRECTV HR24 DirecTV Receiver | Overstock.com

i got mine last week from overstock.com for $180. a few got it for $150 with a coupon but they ran out a few days ago. here's a link to one of our sponsors who has them in stock DIRECTV HR24 High Definition DIRECTV PLUS MPEG-4 DVR (HR24) HD DVR - DIRECTV - HR24 -

this was the link to overstock.com > DIRECTV HR24 DirecTV Receiver | Overstock.com

Thanks. Doesn't seem too bad just afraid to invest anything further into DTV. I used to count on this place for opinions, but everyone around here who switched from Dish to DTV always bragged how great it was. It isn't. But I am desperate so I might take the plunge since I have to go with either DTV or cable.

Do you know if anyone has been able to get one by calling DTV?

Thanks. Doesn't seem too bad just afraid to invest anything further into DTV. I used to count on this place for opinions, but everyone around here who switched from Dish to DTV always bragged how great it was. It isn't. But I am desperate so I might take the plunge since I have to go with either DTV or cable.

Do you know if anyone has been able to get one by calling DTV?

yes one member did. wont hurt to call and give it a shot. i promise you the difference is huge. no lag whatsoever!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts