DirecTV App Store

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dforesee

Original poster
Sep 9, 2007
A couple of weeks ago my DirecTV receiver prompted me to hit the right button on my remote to enter the DirecTV app store. It had the weather and also an app that showed what people were watching in the Central time zone or the entire nation. It is not working now. Does anybody know anything about this?

A couple of weeks ago my DirecTV receiver prompted me to hit the right button on my remote to enter the DirecTV app store. It had the weather and also an app that showed what people were watching in the Central time zone or the entire nation. It is not working now. Does anybody know anything about this?

What software release are you on? I know on the newest release for the HR22 it is still active because I added both College and Pro Football teams to mine.

When you say "it's not working", do you mean the boxes come up empty or they don't appear at all? When I hit my right arrow key, the App Store comes up with blank boxes and then it takes several seconds for them to fill in with current data.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)