DIRECTV Applauds FCC Closure of 'Terrestrial Loophole'

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Eskin works for wip610 he talks about sports and fights with his audience to get ratings up.
He also works with one of the local abc/nbc not sure which one. So I have no idea what he would know about what would be next.

Yeah, I've heard plenty of Eskin and the whole gang at WIP over the years. That's why I'm interested in all this. I can see the Philly teams here in FL on the packages, but would love being able to get the pre & post games for all, including the Eagles, and Daily News Live.
And Eskin does get the inside scoop on a lot of stuff. Just could not figure out if the quote from FlyingJ was good for me or not.

Next is the Comcast deal with NBC...this was something that had to be taken care of or it would certainly be a no-go. Eskin knows his way around, knows everyone, they either love him or for the most part, hate is freakin guts. He also does the Andy Reind show. He use to be a business partner of mine when I had my stores at the Vet for the Eagles and Phillies. Point is, this issue was a sticking point that the FCC was looking at in order to approve their huge deal. It is GOOD NEWS!

Last edited:
Next is the Comcast deal with NBC...this was something that had to be taken care of or it would certainly be a no-go. Eskin knows his way around, knows everyone, they either love him or for the most part, hate is freakin guts. He also does the Andy Reind show. He use to be a business partner of mine when I had my stores at the Vet for the Eagles and Phillies. Point is, this issue was a sticking point that the FCC was looking at in order to approve their huge deal. It is GOOD NEWS!
Thanks for clearing that up. That does make me feel better that it's a domino game. I spent many a wonderful days/nights at the Vet. Never been to the new place. Eskin used to work with my friend at Channel 29. I always valued his opinion/comments because I knew he had real sources.

Citizens is freaking AWESOME....has it all...you need go man! Plus....grab a Pat's CheeseSteak a pretzel and a box of TastyKakes to take back home!

Citizens is freaking AWESOME....has it all...you need go man! Plus....grab a Pat's CheeseSteak a pretzel and a box of TastyKakes to take back home!
I know...someday. I'll keep my eyes open this summer for cheap flights. In the mean time, I use MLB EI & the occasional trip to Miami to see my Phils. So CSN Philly would be a huge addition.

Will we now be able to get comcast sports southeast now on directv so we can watch the sec?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)