DIRECTV CEO Makes $12.5M In 2013, A 31% Drop Due To Cut In Option Awards

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
At first glance the compensation for Michael White listed in DirecTV‘s new proxy statement looks like a big pay cut. But it may simply reflect an accounting fluke: The satellite company gave him $12M in option awards in 2012 that were recorded in his tally for that year, even though they vest over three years. In any event, he ends up with a tidy $12.5M for 2013 including $1.7M salary, $4.5M in stock awards, $1.6M in option awards, $4.3M in non equity incentives, $211,247 change in pension value, and $333,193 in other compensation.

deadline.com

Not too shabby......wonder how he makes ends meet. :rolleyes:

Inequality in its full glory, bet his taxes are 15% or less.

Less than an hour before that post happened. Not surprising.

My grandfather grew up a poor farm boy in a town of less than 500, and ended up being the youngest university president in his time (age 33), selected as one of the Ten Young Men in America, as well as a millionare. Excuse me if I dont share the sentiment.

Moral of the story, not every one that has made something of themselves had it given to them, therefore they own no one anything.

Yes. But did it match for what he got paid to appear on "Undercover Boss". :)

I'll continue to explain how to account stack to anyone who asks until he makes $250,000 or less a year.

I can't stand greedy people.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)