DIRECTV CEO says AT&T/DIRECTV combined will soon show video sub growth:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
In the fourth quarter, AT&T added 214,000 DirecTV subscribers but lost 240,000 at U-verse John Stankey, the CEO of AT&T Entertainment Group, lamented how difficult it has been to integrate the giant phone company with DirecTV, the satellite TV service it purchased for $67 billion last summer, but he promised growth in video subscribers would resume "soon."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/directv-executive-promises-return-growth-872122

I think he meant att employees learning how directv works.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes!
Trying to get in touch with Directv takes an act of Congress. Call them and get sent to wireless they switched me over to Uverse and they tried to switch me back over to Directv and couldn't! Told me to call the number I just called. Has happened several times and it's damn frustrating!

Yes!
Trying to get in touch with Directv takes an act of Congress. Call them and get sent to wireless they switched me over to Uverse and they tried to switch me back over to Directv and couldn't! Told me to call the number I just called. Has happened several times and it's damn frustrating!
That's strange.

As far as I know and have been pursuing issues, I've only ever called DirecTV for DirecTV-specific issues, and ATT Wireless for ATT Wireless-specific issues.

And I've never had any run-around when I went straight to the source.

Maybe mileage varies.

Yes!
Charter has a commercial with this exact scenario now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)