Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys is hearing that this afternoon Directv will announce that they will enable Facebook integration and will allow you to share what your watching with friends.

No idea where or when this press conference is since Directv is not officially here.

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

I guess more features are a good thing, but it boggles my mind as to why anyone would want to do this. lol

Ugh. Don't worry, I can see lots of people doing this. Don't forget about all the people out there that feel whatever they are doing is important and others should know about it. :D

Ummm you can already do this in the tvapps...

Social TV in the tv apps. You can share what you are watching with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and two other things that I don't know what they are haha. And you can view what other people are watching from same app.

Last edited:
Its a "I am watching...... "
I love this show.
Check this out.
blah blah blah....

It shows the info on the program and lets you say you love this show, movie, episode. Its D* branded so I am guessin they came up with it.

So now some crackers will try to port their Facebook malware to mess with DirecTV receivers? ;)

So now some crackers will try to port their Facebook malware to mess with DirecTV receivers? ;)

anti-facebook.jpg....my thoughts on it. :D

Who the hell wants their facebook friends knowing they are watching a Skinamax movie at 1am?

Big Brother would be happy to know everything about everyone everywhere every time.

Also it would be you alibi in case of criminal investigation.
So, don't hesitate to stick the info to your wall in fb.

like/unlike junk.

pretty good summary juan.
Actually it is based on a different Facebook API called the Watch and Queue actions. It allows consumers to see what their friends are watching regardless of where they watched it I.E. om Comcast, Hulu, Amazon etc. Facebook matches the various shows. It acts like SPotify or HUlu. The other difference is that it shows up in your ticker not your timeline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)