DIRECTV Channels are MOVING

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I read both sites for information about Directv and Dish and this is why I aways find the other site so much usefull. You never see this childish behavor by there admins over there. But, you see the admin of this site continuesly bash them. I find there first looks much more newsworthy than some channel movement. Sorry... But, that is just my opinion.

I think you should do some searching over there because this site gets bashed plenty over there too.

Yup we do delete posts here, like when people don't stay on topic, or just come here looking to start trouble... then their posts go *poof* :)

There's several off-topic posts in this thread. If this is the list of channels being moved, is there a list of new channels being added and when?

If this is the list of channels being moved, is there a list of new channels being added and when?
I am working on it. Stay Tuned! :)

I do think some exciting thngs are coming for DIRECTV.

BTW anyone planning on going to DIRECTV's Revolution show in Dallas? I few reatilers have invited me to go down and I am thinking about it. ;)

Geeee,
Thats going out on a big limb ...

Well sixto was the first to report that the HD PPV channel (159) that took Versus spot when it got dropped has disappeared. In the past when a HD PPV dropped a new HD channel appeared soon thereafter. So sixto's report about channel 159 is the best indication that Versus is about to reappear. Better than any other report or tweet that's out there.

Also sixto's uplink reports and satellite tracking reports are great sources of info. I wish we could get that info here. Either nobody here is capable of producing this info or nobody wants to do this work

Well sixto was the first to report that the HD PPV channel (159) that took Versus spot when it got dropped has disappeared. In the past when a HD PPV dropped a new HD channel appeared soon thereafter. So sixto's report about channel 159 is the best indication that Versus is about to reappear. Better than any other report or tweet that's out there.

Also sixto's uplink reports and satellite tracking reports are great sources of info. I wish we could get that info here. Either nobody here is capable of producing this info or nobody wants to do this work

I'm not doubting at all what Sixto and a few others have posted.
Just saying that More HD is coming .... Channels will be moved (when the list is out there, ect.

Uncrules, I will be the first to admit we both have positives and negatives, they do great at the DIRECTV stuff, but they only spoonfeed folks the information that DIRECTV wants people to hear. Talking bad about DIRECTV is frowned on there and if there is bad news about DIRECTV is is not posted there and if someone does it is quickly swept away and of course never mentioned on the frontpage news (only Good DIRECTV stories go on the homepage)

We believe in telling the good and bad about the satellite companies because we feel you the member should be able to use the brain that god gave you to make your own decisions on what is best for your and your family and also best on how to spend your entertainment dollar.

We do a much better job on the DISH side of things and offer a lot more things which they dont have such as uplink reports, meetings with the CEO and other events. I am proud of that.

We are working on the DIRECTV side of things and some of the folks at DIRECTV don't like that and some of the folks at the other site are trying to stop it. But inroads are being made and we are going to push on, not caring if some folks might not like it. :)

Thanks for your feedback.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)