directv.com changes

AZ.

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 26, 2011
crazy
Been days trying to log in with no luck. With computer and with phone. Anyone else experiencing this error?

1687530412123.png

Interesting, I just logged into D* website fine, no issues ...
I then went to click on the Guide button to see if I could watch something .... I don't see a Guide button anymore or anyway to watch it from my computer ...
What happened (besides them changing the website for the worse.

Edit:
The Guide button use to be at the Top of the page, now I found it while scrolling down the page, along with the Watch Now button.

I hit the Watch Now button and it took me to the Google Play Store to d/l the App, which I already have on my phone ... I can't put it on my Computer, for some reason I can't just pull up D* on the computer to watch any more.

Then when I go back and hit the Guide button, it pulls up with NO Guide at all, just channels, like I was streaming ...

Have they taken away the ability to watch TV from your Computer now ???

I just chatted with D* and they said that they are having issues with the website and the app, they are working on it, hopefully be back working by Sunday if not sooner.

Sounds to me like they may be changing the website again.

have the same issues with things not loading up. that's the norm with ATT the site only works half of the time. just be thankful that you don't have to sit through blue spinning circles. it's been like this for a while also.

Interesting, I just logged into D* website fine, no issues ...
I then went to click on the Guide button to see if I could watch something .... I don't see a Guide button anymore or anyway to watch it from my computer ...
What happened (besides them changing the website for the worse.

Edit:
The Guide button use to be at the Top of the page, now I found it while scrolling down the page, along with the Watch Now button.

I hit the Watch Now button and it took me to the Google Play Store to d/l the App, which I already have on my phone ... I can't put it on my Computer, for some reason I can't just pull up D* on the computer to watch any more.

Then when I go back and hit the Guide button, it pulls up with NO Guide at all, just channels, like I was streaming ...

Have they taken away the ability to watch TV from your Computer now ???
I cant even login....I get the error screen. Cleared everything same screen...

DirecTV's and AT&T's websites has been giving me fits for months. It seems, at least for me, they will only work sometimes with Google Chrome. Talked to them several times and reset password several times. They always say they are aware of the issue.

Reactions: AZ.
DirecTV's and AT&T's websites has been giving me fits for months. It seems, at least for me, they will only work sometimes with Google Chrome. Talked to them several times and reset password several times. They always say they are aware of the issue.
they can't do phone calls right what makes anyone think they can fix a website

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts