DirecTV.com User Account Exploit!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
they would never get a password from me. I never use words. it's always gobble guck :)

My password hint would be: Moron, how'd ya forget your password? :)

my password is knockknock ... there that should help the hackers, lets see if they can figure out my username (hint: it is not "username")

Well I've never been on the DTV website so I'm not sure what all can be done there...but why would someone want to do this?

Is there a way they could activate other receivers/cards on accounts by doing this? I understand its a security issue and DTV should still look into it but I just am failing to understand why and with what they can do with it.

It's called computer nerds that have no life and are bored and get hot and bothered when they sucessfully can hack someone's account :D

"It's called computer nerds "

Script Kiddies.

But it's kind of true with the D* site.

I forgot both my username and password the other day, and what I thought was my usernames turned out not to be. So some person out there was getting E-Mails sent to them from D* with their password and username info though they didn't request it.

D* allows you to request this stuff pretty easily. But once I figured out my real username I was finally able to get my password sent to me instead of this other person.

the reason people want this stuff is for your credit card info If I read that correctly, makes sense. And I do believe Directv should def. tighten up their security a little

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts