Directv Cricket

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Satrexy

Original poster
May 9, 2005
Do I need a special receiver to be able to see cricket on 95West? Do I need to have the 101West feed connected as well?

umm not a special one. but one thats compatabile. what reciever do you have?

i know that the d10s are compatable......

umm i heard the 101 is nessicary to reciever authorizations , but after that, no i dont believe you need to for the cricketticket. BTW, international dish is free with a 1 year commitment now.

cueman98 said:
Quick question, can you sub to direct cricket without subbing to the international packages? and, is it available on 101(A) slot

Yes to question one,
No to question two.

"Uh... Excuse me, Mr. President? That's not entirely accurate."*

D* has certain matches (I think they call them tours) available on the 101 satellite, with prices determined by the length of the tour. These tours last for weeks, so you do get your money's worth.

(*Secretary of Defense Albert Nimzicki, to President Whitmore, from Independence Day)

grydlok said:
Yes to question one,
No to question two.

Not completely true on number 2. For those purchasing individuals tours and not the entire Crickrt Ticket package, they are showing matches on 117 and 118, which are over the 101W, I believe. :yes

Both tuners of the DTiVo working this morning - Bangladesh in England and Pakistan in West Indies. :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts