Directv dish antenna through glass window

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Put it outside, through glass is a bad idea.

I was thinking on the sidewalk but someone will take it or damage it... but then again i would need to string the satelllite line through the store entrance door
we cant let the door be open all the time because it will be cold outside (only 10 degress) ... and cant let people slamming the door shot whenever they walk in because it will damage the satellite line cable..
:confused: :(

Last edited:
I was thinking on the sidewalk but someone will take it or damage it... but then again i would need to string the satelllite line through the store entrance door
we cant let the door be open all the time because it will be cold outside (only 10 degress) ... and cant let people slamming the door shot whenever they walk in because it will damage the satellite line cable..
:confused: :(

The Dishstore has DTV dishes for $22, who cares if it gets damaged or stolen!

It means, the window must be as big as the dish?!?!?!?

It means you need a clear line of site to the satellite The dish receives from all surface then concentrates on your LNB. If your dish is not fully exposed to the signal, it stands to be weaker.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)