Directv "DVR Challenge" Ad

Technical that would be your HAVA you are watching. You cannot watch your D* DVR without some kind of third party EXTERNAL box So the truth is you CANNOT watch your D* DVR on you phone.
No. I am watching the actual DVR through my HAVA box. All of the controls, the menu, the remote, and everything is accessed on my phone.

The only difference is one Dish box has a Sling built in instead of external. It is exactly the same in every other way.

Yeah Direct TV I think misleads folks more than any other provider out there. Kind of like one of the cable companies sued them over their Jessica ads. Just my 2 cents.

Exactly what I said NO external box is needed so it is NOT the same as what you can do.
You said you can watch your DVR on your phone and asked if Direct can do the same. I answered your question with a yes, and I am correct. Now you keep changing the conditions. The fact of the matter is, anyone can watch their actual DVR on their phone with a Sling or Hava box addition with any provider.

Let me ask you this. How much would it cost for a DVR + a Sling vs a 922?

You guys enjoy your over priced, over fee'ed, and over buggy single room VIP 922.
The rest of us will still go on performing the same functions with our Sling Boxes while saving money.:)

You said you can watch your DVR on your phone and asked if Direct can do the same. I answered your question with a yes, and I am correct. Now you keep changing the conditions. The fact of the matter is, anyone can watch their actual DVR on their phone with a Sling or Hava box addition with any provider.

Let me ask you this. How much would it cost for a DVR + a Sling vs a 922?
You can Buy a Vip 722k for $350 and a Sling Box for $150, Plus a 1TB External Hard drive for $100, Pay E* $40, Own the receiver and it will cost you a Total
of $640. Pay only $6 per month DVR fee.

So the real question is, Besides a Higher fee, and Flashy Guide, Whats the Benifit of a 922?

And how many Sling Box customers are really out there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts