DIRECTV Exploit? $180 Costco cash + $100 Referal + $5 MORE. How do I get this back? Best option for

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I recently signed up for DirecTV service but they haven't done the install yet. Can I still get the referral deal or do I have to do it when placing the order?

where does it say/confirm that you are getting the $180 costco card? I dont see it anywhere
Did any of you already get the costco card in the mail or online yet?

Signup through Costco or their website and they will mail you the card afterward. It doesn't say so while you are setting up your order online. And yes people are getting their cards, quicker than the 6-8 weeks mentioned.

where does it say/confirm that you are getting the $180 costco card? I dont see it anywhere
Did any of you already get the costco card in the mail or online yet?

I signed up online thru the Costco website (this was around 1/9/11), I got an email a couple of days after install (1/13) that the gift card would be shipped Fed Ex with a tracking #, the card was shipped a day or two after that. Costco does require an adult signature for the package when Fed Ex delivers, they won't just leave the package.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts