DIRECTV Files Complaint with FCC Questioning Control of Tribune Broadcasting Company During Bankrupt

Status
Please reply by conversation.
D* negotiation skills has always sucked....surprised more stations aren't gone. They sure can't negotiate any new ones

Compared to whom? Directv has nearly always completed negotiations before stations were pulled or taken down. It seems to me that they have the best track record in the business when it comes to completing their deals. Why do you say their skills suck, your words, not mine.

Thats what I always read as to why they haven't added any new HD over the years. "Negotiations" on going .......it's not like NatGeoHD Doesn't won't to be in HD on D* or E! or HLN or any of the 100 other

There are many channels that would like to be on Directv in hd. The biggest issue is bandwidth. There isn't much available right now, so they can't add many even if they could. They could lower the bitrate for each channel and fit more of them in, but most of us would prefer the higher quality we get with Directv.

I know and thats piss poor planning on D* part.

There are many channels that would like to be on Directv in hd. The biggest issue is bandwidth. There isn't much available right now, so they can't add many even if they could. They could lower the bitrate for each channel and fit more of them in, but most of us would prefer the higher quality we get with Directv.

who had Wednesday night at 9PM ET in the pool?

Since deal was reached I think it's appropriate to lock this one up too unless Scott,jay or don feel it should be opened up again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)