DirecTV Gives Retailers New Sales Promotions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

silversurfer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Las Vegas, Nevada
From our frineds at SkyRetailer.com

DVR, HD Receivers Find Added Company Backing

DirecTV unveiled a series of new promotions designed to stimulate the growth of DirecTV digital video recorders (DVRs) and high-definition (HD) television receivers.

DirecTV promotional offers announced at today's press event include:

* "$99 for any 40GB DirecTV DVR" - The new lower price saves customers more than $100 off the current 40GB DirecTV DVR suggested retail price of $249 and is available to new and existing DirecTV customers beginning Oct. 19 at DirecTV retail locations. Existing DirecTV customers can also call 1-866-GET-A-DVR to purchase their DirecTV DVR.

* "Try It, Like It or Your Money Back" - Customers who purchase a DirecTV DVR and are not completely satisfied can call DirecTV within 30 days of activation and the company will refund the purchase price of their DirecTV DVR up to $100, and replace it with a standard DirecTV receiver at no additional cost. This offer is available to new and existing DirecTV customers Oct. 18 through Feb. 28.

* "Free Three-Room Standard DirecTV System" - New customers can receive one DirecTV multi-satellite dish antenna, three DirecTV receivers, three remote controls and standard professional installation with a one-year commitment to any DirecTV Total Choice programming package. This offer is available to new customers through Feb. 28.

* "DirecTV HD Receiver Offers" - Promotions for new and existing DirecTV customers are available at select retail locations. These bundled offers include a DirecTV HD receiver, a triple LNB multi-satellite dish and installation at affordable prices. DirecTV offers a wide variety of HD programming for customers to choose from including ESPN HD, Discovery Theatre and select games on NFL Sunday Ticket.

I think this will boot some sales on this, upper class customer sure interesting the $99 DVR while most consummer will interesting those free system up to three rooms, I will try this and see if this really work, anyway, with the holiday season coming up, its time for busy season.
:rolleyes:

Can you tell me where I can take advantage of the DirecTV HD Receiver Offers" - Promotions for existing DirecTV customers. I live near the Sacramento area.

Tivo HDR

Now if only we could get some great promotion to bring down the cost of the Tivo HD Directv boxes -- I had thought by now they would have come down given the competition from the cable providers on DVR and HD.

Iceberg--it was Luke's first post. He's just looking for the best promotion he can find.

Luke--hit the link at the top of the page for Value Electronics. They will know the best deal, and you get a 10% discount for being a member of satelliteguys.us.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts