DirecTV H10 Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JerryVolunteer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2004
Memphis, TN
I have been having a problem with my old HD receiver and DirecTV sent me an H10 receiver for a replacement. I don't know anything about the receiver. Can yall tell me if it is a good recevier and what you like, dont like about it. Thanks!

JerryVolunteer said:
I have been having a problem with my old HD receiver and DirecTV sent me an H10 receiver for a replacement. I don't know anything about the receiver. Can yall tell me if it is a good recevier and what you like, dont like about it. Thanks!
Not sure what your old receiver was, but the H10 will probably have less bells and whistles, than your old one.
One of my HD receivers is an H10, and it works good with a nice fast menu. It just has a lot less features than my HTL-HD does.

the h10 is not mpeg4 capable. which means, if you don't already know, is that once hd locals are available in your area, this receiver will be unable to receive the signal. the h20 is the newest hd receiver, and is able to get mpeg 4. just food for thought

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts