Directv H20 problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

satuser

Original poster
Aug 11, 2005
I am having a problem with my Directv H20 Satellite receiver. My satellite receiver resets itself 3-4 times a day. While I am watching tv on my satellite receiver it suddenly rests itself and has to go through the reset process. The percentage indicator pops up and I have to wait for it to recah 100% in order to continue watch tv. Now my question is: Could this problem be due to a faulty direrectv h20 receiver or can it be a problem with the LNB? Any help with my problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

The H20 is known for this. I had the same problem with mine. Call DirecTV and they will have a replacement shipped to you within 2-5 days.

Do you have a H20-600? Mine had similar issues to what you are describing. DirecTV replaced it with a H20-100 for $20 for shipping.

Do you have a H20-600? Mine had similar issues to what you are describing. DirecTV replaced it with a H20-100 for $20 for shipping.

I am going to have to do this, mine does it whenever I am watching an HD channel, either OTA or from the sat. I didn't think it was that easy to get it done.

I am having a problem with my Directv H20 Satellite receiver. My satellite receiver resets itself 3-4 times a day. While I am watching tv on my satellite receiver it suddenly rests itself and has to go through the reset process. The percentage indicator pops up and I have to wait for it to recah 100% in order to continue watch tv. Now my question is: Could this problem be due to a faulty direrectv h20 receiver or can it be a problem with the LNB? Any help with my problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Try forcing the newest update and seeing if you are getting 11b.

It has helped a LOT of my problems from 10b.

I forced it last night and got it. Not sure if it is available now

Try forcing the newest update and seeing if you are getting 11b.

It has helped a LOT of my problems from 10b.

I forced it last night and got it. Not sure if it is available now

Isn't the 11b update for the hr20dvr not the h20nondvr the op was having problems with? P.S. I believe the latest h20-100 update is x100c or for h20-600 is x0f14.

I have H20-600 and had the reset/boot problem happen only twice in the past year. I would unplug the receiver for like 10 minutes and let the system cool down and then try it again and no more rebooting. The 2nd time it rebooted, I reset and went through the OTA setup again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

New Orleans HD...

can i use old dish network dish for directv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)