DirecTv HD channels numbers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

netguy63

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2007
What happen to the 100 HD channels that Directv was bragging about? Could it be the issue with the other satellite not being in the sky? :confused:

The wording has always been "up to" 100. What HD channels are you missing? Some of the providers claim to be HD and haven't had 30 seconds of HD programming (Nick, MTV, VH1, CMT). The only channel I'd like to see, believe it or not, is Lifetime Movie Network. My wife watches that channel regularly and I probably wouldn't mind watching with her if it was in HD.

What happen to the 100 HD channels that Directv was bragging about? Could it be the issue with the other satellite not being in the sky? :confused:

They are really damn close and due to the launch company having a failure (out of DirecTV control) they might be a qtr behind on full realization, BUT whats your beef anyway? Sounds like war-zone baiting to me.

They are really damn close and due to the launch company having a failure (out of DirecTV control) they might be a qtr behind on full realization, BUT whats your beef anyway? Sounds like war-zone baiting to me especially seeing there are already plenty of posts to explain the answers to you..

They are really damn close and due to the launch company having a failure (out of DirecTV control) they might be a qtr behind on full realization, BUT whats your beef anyway? Sounds like war-zone baiting to me.

I just wonder if they put their foot in their mouth.

I think it is more along the lines that they had planned to have the 100 channels and have the capability, but that some of the networks that said they were going to be HD by the end of the year didn't follow through and won't be ready until this year.

No one will get 100HD channels................They may have 100 some day but alot are area programs..............like MSG........I'll never get that one

Me thinks the only one putting their foot in their mouth would be the creator of this thread!!

The next sat. that Direct has going up, will it be more for local hd or national hd or both? Didn't I read also it is on track to launch in Feb.?

Even if you don't count PPV channels, it has been over 100 for a while.

They never promised to have the 100 you wanted.

Even if you don't count PPV channels, it has been over 100 for a while.

They never promised to have the 100 you wanted.

Theres only a few PPV HD channels anyways.
I don't do the PPV';s anyways.

The only HD channels I want that are not already up is Comedy Channel I think.
I would like to see the ones that are up being able to show some HD content.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)