Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just got home from Las Vegas and found this interesting information in my mailbox. :)

Thanks to DirecTV for the info.

MLB Extra Innings customers with SuperFan that have MPEG2 HD hardware will begin to receive phone calls and/or emails tomorrow....it may take a bit of time for everyone to receive them.
A special phone number will be provided for them to place their free HD Swap to get them up to the MPEG4 standard. This season HD for MLB EI Superfan will all be MPEG4 so these customers must swap to have the same experience they had last year.

This assumes customer is in good standing for them to receive the offer.

In addition, customers without SuperFan but with HD MPEG2 hardware will also be notified of a special upgrade HD swap offer as well.

Hopefully, not the "same" experience, but a much better experience than last year. MORE HD BASEBALL COMING SOON !!!!

How many games will Superfan carry in HD for this season ? Last year is was about 20 a week, are we getting more this year since it will be in MPEG4 ?

I posted about this in the other forum a few days ago. Under recent activity I had Eligible:HD Swap Charge $0 I assume for the MLB EI swap out, since I am not a Nascar Hotpass sub. So I am waiting for the phone call or mailing to alert me. At this rate I will have gotten 2 HR20s for only $19.95, assuming the second one coming will be completely free.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)