directv hd dvr

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

zakary95

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 1, 2006
has anyone called directv and got a good price on a hd dvr. i called and was told $99 then transfered and was told 299. i have one hr20 and 3 h20 and a 1 reg box and want to swap the reg. one for another hr20. i can get one from costco for 260 but wondering if anyone has gotten one from direct for less.

has anyone called directv and got a good price on a hd dvr. i called and was told $99 then transfered and was told 299. i have one hr20 and 3 h20 and a 1 reg box and want to swap the reg. one for another hr20. i can get one from costco for 260 but wondering if anyone has gotten one from direct for less.

The great deals seem to be diminishing based on reading some of the forums here, some have been able to get the HR20 for free and keep the HR10 even though they were supposed to exchange it. Those deals seem to be shrinking. It's hard to say for sure what the real deal is, we can only hope that what we are reading is accurate. Good luck.

I am looking for the same thing. $299.00 plus $19.95 was what I was given today. The lady said they had specials during the summer but nothing now. She said "keep watching the internet, this is where the specials seem to show up first".

I called and talk to some girl and asked here whats the best price she could give me for HD tivo HR21 and she said $300 and I am like no way and I asked for the retention center and I talk to some guy there and he said he could give it to me for $200 so I took it.. Cya Slick

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)