Directv HD extra pack.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cappy29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Aliquippa,p.a
I was just wondering since Directv changed their website setup if anybody is still able to renew the HD extra pack after already having it? I thought I would ask since they may have caught up with it since changing their site.

I'm not near the 3 months but when I log in and click to remove it says I need to change my plan (Choice Xtra Classic) which is what it use to do before.

I'm not near the 3 months but when I log in and click to remove it says I need to change my plan (Choice Xtra Classic) which is what it use to do before.

I just changed my package to the choice extra today, so I hope I can renew it again. The HD extra pack runs out February 6th for me.

Cool I will have to cancel mine early in January and then readd it Thanks :)

I just changed my package to the choice extra today, so I hope I can renew it again. The HD extra pack runs out February 6th for me.

Assuming you just switched from Choice Xtra Classic, did you review the channels you will lose first to make sure there isn't any you watch?

You can still remove HD Extra by calling, but to remove it online they make you give up the grandfathered package.

Boomerang
CBS Sports
Chiller
Golf
NHL Net
Sprout
Style
Tennis

I was just wondering since Directv changed their website setup if anybody is still able to renew the HD extra pack after already having it? I thought I would ask since they may have caught up with it since changing their site.

My three months was up yesterday. Did it without any issues.

Assuming you just switched from Choice Xtra Classic, did you review the channels you will lose first to make sure there isn't any you watch?

You can still remove HD Extra by calling, but to remove it online they make you give up the grandfathered package.

Boomerang
CBS Sports
Chiller
Golf
NHL Net
Sprout
Style
Tennis

I downgraded from the choice ultimate to the choice extra. I was aware of the channels that I would no longer receive, which for me was no big deal other than the Encore channels. I have Starz free for 6 months, so I still receive those Encore channels. The choice ultimate or choice extra never showed anything classic in my package. It could be since I have only been with Directv a year and a half and I am assume the classic is a previous package. So far when I check my online account it still has the X to remove the HD extra pack.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)