DIRECTV HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jspeeney011480

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
New Jersey
When will we be getting new national HD channels? It seems like forever since we have seen any new national releases. Any word on if and when we will see any new channels?

There's a few threads on the "other" forum about this and the answer there is basically he same. It'll be here when it :censored: gets here!

The next satellite (Directv 12) is planned for launch in late September but that could end up being October. If that happens, it should be operational around the end of the year. It is conceivable that a few new HD channels could pop up before then, but we'll have to wait and see.

As posted for the thousandth + time, When D12 launches, there are your new channels. Direct isn't too far behind in the national count as E*, G4, Style, AMC, Travel, WGN America, and the Lifetime Networks are the obvious ones that are missing in D's line up. I know it seems like a long wait, but it will be worth it just for the Travel channel, Catch it!!!

As posted for the thousandth + time, When D12 launches, there are your new channels. Direct isn't too far behind in the national count as E*, G4, Style, AMC, Travel, WGN America, and the Lifetime Networks are the obvious ones that are missing in D's line up. I know it seems like a long wait, but it will be worth it just for the Travel channel, Catch it!!!

Add TCM.

Plus IFC, BBC America and about 15 movie channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)