DirecTV....Hidden costs?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I "think" that charge is for the folks who were ordering HBO for a weekend and then dropping it..

There is a charge if you don't keep the package for 30 days. If you keep it for 30 days then you can drop with no fee.

Also for all of you who may be reading this and who are existing DTV Customers. if you call and sign up for auto-pay, they will waive the HD Access fee of $10.00 you have been paying. We did it about a week ago

I believe Dish only charges a downgrade fee. Not if you increase programming. And that phone line fee went away. The only thing about D* to check in to is if they are more likely to extend your contract on more occasions. DK. I daresay Dish HD DVRs are still a bit better, but that does not seem to matter here.

If you stick to just one box, Dish might be cheaper, depending upon programming, you'd have to look it over carefully. But again, it doesn't look like that matters here.

BTW, check the thread in the FTA area, all hope is not lost. Your BUD is not a birdbath yet.

After the awful experience I had with Dish I would not go back to them even if it were a bit more for DirecTV.

It sounds like DirecTV is a bit friendlier.

Thanks all

After the awful experience I had with Dish I would not go back to them even if it were a bit more for DirecTV.

It sounds like DirecTV is a bit friendlier.

Thanks all

I think you will be satisfied with Direct. I'm quite picky and so far have been quite happy with it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)