Directv installer ohio

Status
Please reply by conversation.

zoomer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 27, 2003
Anyone know number for directv service in Northwest ohio. My dish was bumbed and I have no signal. Called direct thay cant come for 2 days need help now thanks

Have you done anything to the dish as far as any adjustments yet ?
I would suggest NOT loosening anything, have someone watch the Signal Strength on the recvr, lightly apply pressure in the direction you feel needs to be adjusted, see if this pressure puts your signal back in place.
If so, you'll know where you need to go with your adjustments.

I did straighten the pole so it is now plumb I tried to make adjustments but still no signal I then put adjustments back where they were. The problem started when they leveled my yard ant the pole shifted. If you can help this afternoon how much? I need to cancel directv service call by 8:00 am

I did straighten the pole so it is now plumb I tried to make adjustments but still no signal I then put adjustments back where they were. The problem started when they leveled my yard ant the pole shifted. If you can help this afternoon how much? I need to cancel directv service call by 8:00 am

Don't cancel D*, I gotta work till at least 5:30 tonight.
May as well let them come out and set it up ... seeing I can't get out there any earlier.

Do you have the Protection Plan with D* ?

Had this been over the weekend, I would have been able to be there quickly, however, I dont think you want to cover my pay from work to take the day off. :)

You have a pole mount that the graders hit?

Is, was this pole in concrete?
It should be, if its not, you might want to add it.

You say you straightened the pole, did you put a level on it?

Last edited:
they cant come till Thursday am no I do not have protection plan

they cant come till Thursday am no I do not have protection plan

Thats tommorow.

Send me a PM with your phone number and ill see if i get off work at my normal scheduled time, ill give you a call.
If i get stuck working late, all bets are off.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts