Directv looks at Hulu

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nelson61

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
Where it's Warm
Bloomberg West is reporting that Directv is studying possible acquisition of Hulu. Study in preliminary stages.

DirecTV Mulling Hulu Bid

DirecTV is the latest party said to be looking at acquiring Hulu, the Internet TV venture owned by News Corp., Walt Disney Co. and Comcast’s NBCUniversal, according to published reports.

Hulu and DirecTV declined to comment.

The No. 1 satellite operator in the U.S. is looking at acquiring all or part of Hulu, Bloomberg reported, citing anonymous sources. The Wall Street Journal also reported on DirecTV’s interest in the website.

http://variety.com/2013/digital/news/directv-mulling-hulu-bid-1200483156/

I am sorry that I posted a topic that has already been posted. I didn't see it. Moderators please delete this if needed.

IF it's true that Hulu is partially owned by Comcast, I doubt that D* would actually pull the trigger on it.

Unless of course it would somehow have the rest of the Philly RSN's tied to the agreement. D*'s way of getting the channels that Comcast doesn't want D* to get.

Comcast and D* have never gotten along ... I don't see this happening if both parties are involved.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts