Directv new channel God TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Doctor Bob said:
How about 500??? That would be much better than the trash that is on the Television Screen today...

In these end times, the more the better!!! But this was just a positive post, about God, so you might want to take heed... Just my humble opinion... LOL

Yes....these...'end times'.....People have been saying the world is going to end since man gained the use of speech, so you'll forgive me if I'm in no rush to care. And if there is a god, I doubt 500 channels of shysters, hucksters, liars and theives that are modern religious 'TV pastors'* is going to make a difference. I actually saw a guy on one of these channels selling a green cloth that he prayed over that would make you rich. Absolutely amazing.

And if you don't like the 'trash' on TV these days, create yourself a little favorites list and set the parental controls. I kinda like the trash. :D

* please note that I think most Christians are good folks to try to do the right thing and live a good life. But these guys on TV are the wolves in sheep's clothing that I believe you've read about.

noneroy said:
Yes....these...'end times'.....People have been saying the world is going to end since man gained the use of speech, so you'll forgive me if I'm in no rush to care. And if there is a god, I doubt 500 channels of shysters, hucksters, liars and theives that are modern religious 'TV pastors'* is going to make a difference. I actually saw a guy on one of these channels selling a green cloth that he prayed over that would make you rich. Absolutely amazing.

And if you don't like the 'trash' on TV these days, create yourself a little favorites list and set the parental controls. I kinda like the trash. :D

* please note that I think most Christians are good folks to try to do the right thing and live a good life. But these guys on TV are the wolves in sheep's clothing that I believe you've read about.

There is always going to be, those folks that try to take advantage of people. Satan even recognizes that God exists, and of course God did give us a "Free Will", so that we can make our own decisions. God has some special plans for those folks, as well as the folks that do not believe He exists!

I won't try to convince you that there is a God, but I will Pray that you open your heart and mind to His will in your life... It's been a great relief, to know Him!!!

See, I'm not that impressed with free Wii's. I can afford one of those. If he gave us free PS3s, I'd camp out overnight for one of those.

What? Dr Bob said free WILL... oh... well then nevermind...

See this is what I mean when I say their plan is messed up. You currently have D* with channels getting turned off on Sundays due to the ST and bandwith issues, yet, they find room to add more SD channels. And sd channels which would fit very narrow demos.
No one should wonder why Rupert called it the "turd bird"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)