Directv new customer deals.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sanjose_guyy

Original poster
Jul 15, 2005
Hello,

I am thinking of signing up for DirecTV service. I am interested in getting the HD DVR that directv sells. Are there any good deals that a new customer can get? Any programming credits? The DVR is pretty expensive at $699 :( Any discounts there?

I will probably sign up for NFL ticket. Is this the best time to signup or should I wait for a month or so to get the best deal.

thanks for all the help :)
cheers.

Welcome to D* and Satellite guys!

The HD DVR just dropped in price. It was, (are you sitting down?) $1,000 just a few months ago. I don't know if I would hold my breath for any bigger discount, but right now D* is offering rebates for new customers. I would contact Robert of Value Electronics. Their link is at the top of this page. He is knowledgeable of all the current offers for new customers, and he can help you get set up with a good deal.

sanjose_guyy said:
Hello,

I am thinking of signing up for DirecTV service. I am interested in getting the HD DVR that directv sells. Are there any good deals that a new customer can get? Any programming credits? The DVR is pretty expensive at $699 :( Any discounts there?

I will probably sign up for NFL ticket. Is this the best time to signup or should I wait for a month or so to get the best deal.

thanks for all the help :)
cheers.

Robert has also said that there will be a $100 rebate starting on Aug 1 that would work for new and existing customers on advanced products, ie R15, HR10-250 (HD - Tivo).

There is a thread in the D* DVR Forum titled "HD Tivo Price Drop to $599 on 7/31/05" which contains more info. I would link to it, but don't have enough posts.

Might want to wait for that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Static through RCA TV with new DVR...HLP!

Will you now get NFL-ST at $49 for the HD games?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts