Directv New HD Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
D* never mentioned anything about the HD channels launching today. That was on a post by some guy that some installer told him. Installers might have some early info when it comes to equipment. The post stated the installer said the HD channels will start today and there would be a lot of commercials promoting that they just launched. Since when are installers part of the marketing and/or programming dept to know when the channels are going to launch and how they will be promoted?

Did they launch all the new HD channels this morning like they promised?

D* had an announcement about today, where is it?

Oh yea, your an E* dealer who has a vested intersted in seeing D* fail, I keep forgetting. Enjoy your HD lead while you can, you're soon to be moved to 2nd place:D

oy, shove it already...take the arguing and the who is better fight to the area that Scott set up for that purpose...Mods especially, should know better not to incite that that kinda rhetoric at this point.

D* had an announcement about today, where is it?

Oh yea, your an E* dealer who has a vested intersted in seeing D* fail, I keep forgetting. Enjoy your HD lead while you can, you're soon to be moved to 2nd place:D

It makes no difference to me if Directv launches these channels or not, because all it means is that it will force Echostar to add more HD content.

I was just kind of expecting to see all this buzz this morning about Directv's new HD channels and couldn't find any discussion.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)