TNTHD Issues This Morning

Status
Please reply by conversation.

auburngadawg

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2006
Anyone else having problems with TNTHD today? All of my other HD channels work (ESPN, ESPN2, UHD, Discover HD, HD Net, HD Net Movies), but when I change channel to TNTHD, the screen is just black. Is it taken down for Sunday Ticket?

Same problem here.... Now this is a problem, as we are paying for the HD package. I don't personally subscribe to Sunday Ticket, so what, folks like me are supposed to give up their programming once a week?

Hopefully this will get resolved with the new birds.

I would think once tnthd is simulcast on the new bird, the only people that will miss tnthd for nfl would be the mpeg2 people.

Anyone else having problems with TNTHD today? All of my other HD channels work (ESPN, ESPN2, UHD, Discover HD, HD Net, HD Net Movies), but when I change channel to TNTHD, the screen is just black. Is it taken down for Sunday Ticket?

Check your private messages.

Last edited:
MLB game mix channel is blacked out yet again on the most critical sunday of the season......what are subs paying for superfan for?

I was just about to ask the same thing. I was watching "Demolition Man", and when the next movie "Fire Down Below" was supposed to start, just a black screen, been that way since 10:00am eastern.

I have ST, and will be watching football all day, so it doesn't really affect me. But if I didn't get ST, I would be mad as hell and asking for some compensation for taking away a channel that I paid for.

This reminds me of Sirius where they will use various stations to broadcast all their NFL games that weren't NFL stations. Of course though its somewhat different since its not because of a lack of available bandwidth, its more from the lack of channels (which of course is likely resulting from lack of bandwidth, but that's just nit-picking.) As much as I loved using Sirius for my football, I just can't go back to radio after seeing Sunday Ticket, and now.. with my HD setup all up...@party

Don't get me wrong.... I love football and if I didn't get season tickets to the Saints, I would probably get ST, and not miss TNTHD (hmmm, or would I?? After all, I AM paying for it anyway!)

Hmm this Tnthd thing is kinda like buying an advance ticket for a chicken plate at fundraiser then getting there and being told all the fryers are being used for fish now so if you eating now it gotta be fish and u aint gittin your money back!

MLB game mix channel is blacked out yet again on the most critical sunday of the season......what are subs paying for superfan for?

TVBob:

Forget that this is a TNT-HD discussion for a moment. And that you are here only to stir the SH*T. And that you again are off-topic. We are past ALL OF THAT with you for a while.

Forget that you have nothing positive to say about anything . EVER.

Here is a link for you to use to check the real-tme baseball scores (since it is SO CRITICAL FOR YOU):
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/baseball/mlb/scoreboards/tod

You're welcome.

TVBob:

Forget that this is a TNT-HD discussion for a moment. And that you are here only to stir the SH*T. And that you again are off-topic. We are past ALL OF THAT with you for a while.

Here is a link for you to use to check the real-tme baseball scores (since it is SO CRITICAL FOR YOU):
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/baseball/mlb/scoreboards/tod

You're welcome.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hmm this Tnthd thing is kinda like buying an advance ticket for a chicken plate at fundraiser then getting there and being told all the fryers are being used for fish now so if you eating now it gotta be fish and u aint gittin your money back!

Not the best analogy as we don't even get fish we get "SQUAT". They must have figured they could get away with it if it didn't say "Programming will return at 9pm" like the rest of them..:mad:

Just as you've forgotten that, as a staff member, it probably isn't appropriate to assail and/or belittle patrons. EVER.

I, like others, have grown weary of the D* apologists dismissing subscribers who rightfully complain about being denied access to TNT-HD because they don't "pay extra" for it. When someone points out that they've been denied something that they've "paid extra" for, what is your considered answer? Is the MLB mix not a "live sports" channel?

We can only hope it won't involve the phrases "yadda yadda yadda" or "blah blah blah".

I agree, the fact of losing TNTHD is BS. I went thru it last summer when they started it, boy did people riot(including me) when a Nascar race was involved on TNTHD.

Im not too worried about it now, should be a non point once D10 is active.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)