DirecTV New Sub Questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

in867

Original poster
Jul 17, 2007
I am considering dumping Charter and getting D* with a HD DVR + NFL Sunday Ticket package but I have a couple of questions first:

1) Is there any way to get the Superfan package without paying $99 as a new subscriber?

2) What is the best way to get the best deal - go through D* or go through another vendor like Plasma Concepts?

3) Any other recommendations to get deals?

Thanks in advance.

I would start scouring the DirecTV site directly for the NFL Sunday Ticket promo they run every year between now and end of Sept. I would generally never go through a 2nd or 3rd party. I have never had to pay for the Superfan add-on, BUT you are asking as a brand new subscriber so I can't say for 100% sure if you can or not; maybe another user can.

Lastly plan ahead very watch. Better to shop smart once, than to go back at something 2 or 3 times down the road. So get everything you think you will want over the next 2 years now; during the deals you WILL get being a new sub. HD, HD DVR, as many rooms as possible 4 or 5+, plan where you think your dish should be in advance as well and be willing and able to talk to your installer when he shows up; discuss it all BEFORE he starts. If something sounds wrong, STOP and delay till you can get here or talk to DirecTV to get answers.

in867,
You can get DIRECTV service through us, another retailer, or directly from DIRECTV. We do have the best deal for new subscribers that I have found. The only other approach would to keep calling DIRECTV over and over again to try to get a little better deal. But then of course, you need to figure in the cost of your time and how much hassle you want to go through to possibly get the same or a little better deal than ours.

Thanks,
Bob Doseck
Plasma Concepts

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts