Directv NHL Center Ice Recording Issues.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Davidf45

Original poster
Oct 25, 2009
Fort Worth
I have the Center Ice package on Directv. Twice I have recorded games to view later. When I went to watch my recordings all I see is the Directv logo. The first time this happened I was watching the game and had to leave. So I pressed record, continued watching for a few minutes, and then I left. When I returned all I had was the Directv logo. I called Directv and they did not know what the problem was because they said that nobody else reported the problem. They suggested that I reset the receiver and if it happens again to call again and they will "escalate" the problem. Has anybody else had this problem?

Yes,
Last nite I try to record the vancouver game on the nhl channel and it did not record it because the guide changed to NHL ON the Fly but the game was on not nhl on the fly.I was piss off I did not get to see the game. I also called Directv and reported the problem. They suggested that I reset the receiver like that would help.

i now have all NHLCI HD channels missing from the guide. they were there yesterday, but like metioned above the HD channels were not wokring.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts