Directv Now free HBO for a year

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Very true, they will go up, but I am going to enjoy the money saved right now with Vue, and it is not just programming costs that are the problems, it is all the extra fees, local RSN, a lot of providers are charging for locals and then the box fees.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!
Everything but the Equipment fee, you'll eventually see ... i would imagine.

Everything but the Equipment fee, you'll eventually see ... i would imagine.

Their whole concept is no fees. You add fees and people will cancel. Sure programming goes up. When you add fees going up on top of programming you piss people off. Yes I know.... No one forces us to get TV service.

It seems like a lot of people here hope streaming fails. I don't get the whole loyalty to a TV service. Some here defend the Hell out of them. Like its a family member. Do you all defend and love your electric and gas companies too?

All we hear is prices will go up and fees will be added. You'll see. I was also told Verizon will never lower their prices or add unlimited again.

Maybe just maybe these streaming services will pull a T Mobile and help bring change. Maybe they won't but right now I'm saving a lot of money.

Sent from my SM-G935T using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: tigerfan33
Their whole concept is no fees. You add fees and people will cancel. Sure programming goes up. When you add fees going up on top of programming you piss people off. Yes I know.... No one forces us to get TV service.

It seems like a lot of people here hope streaming fails. I don't get the whole loyalty to a TV service. Some here defend the Hell out of them. Like its a family member. Do you all defend and love your electric and gas companies too?

All we hear is prices will go up and fees will be added. You'll see. I was also told Verizon will never lower their prices or add unlimited again.

Maybe just maybe these streaming services will pull a T Mobile and help bring change. Maybe they won't but right now I'm saving a lot of money.

Sent from my SM-G935T using the SatelliteGuys app!
Verizon did thier thing because everyone else was going that way.

I don't like Fees either, but i can get around the fees and you'll still pay ...
All you have to do is say your service is going up X amount (if it's not extreme, most accept it.
If I up your price but don't tell you its for Programming or box fees or local contract, you would pay it and move on, but if I break it down and say, I'm gonna change you a Fee for you HD service and a fee for the locals and a fee for RSN you would complain .... (not you specifically, people in general.)

Verizon did thier thing because everyone else was going that way.

I don't like Fees either, but i can get around the fees and you'll still pay ...
All you have to do is say your service is going up X amount (if it's not extreme, most accept it.
If I up your price but don't tell you its for Programming or box fees or local contract, you would pay it and move on, but if I break it down and say, I'm gonna change you a Fee for you HD service and a fee for the locals and a fee for RSN you would complain .... (not you specifically, people in general.)
So you don't believe T Mobile did anything to push Verizon or change the industry? Well according to anyone in the know they did. So it can happen.

Hey I was like everyone else here just bending over and paying. Then I just got sick of the crap. I don't have to have TV. If you get your way and the streaming services charge fees I will leave. So will everyone else and then you can be happy about that.

I don't get why you want these services to fail. Is the service your on that important to you? If they succeed it might help lower your bill in the future.

You just seem like one of those who think it will never change and your OK with that. That's fine but people like me want change. If it doesn't happen fine. Its only TV.

So you don't believe T Mobile did anything to push Verizon or change the industry? Well according to anyone in the know they did. So it can happen.

Hey I was like everyone else here just bending over and paying. Then I just got sick of the crap. I don't have to have TV. If you get your way and the streaming services charge fees I will leave. So will everyone else and then you can be happy about that.

I don't get why you want these services to fail. Is the service your on that important to you? If they succeed it might help lower your bill in the future.

You just seem like one of those who think it will never change and your OK with that. That's fine but people like me want change. If it doesn't happen fine. Its only TV.
I think when one company makes a big change, weather it's Verizon, T Mobley or whoever and it works, others will follow.

I never said I want streaming to fail.
It's not for everybody, how's that working for the guy that can't get the high speed internet needed ?

I think when one company makes a big change, weather it's Verizon, T Mobley or whoever and it works, others will follow.

I never said I want streaming to fail.
It's not for everybody, how's that working for the guy that can't get the high speed internet needed ?
Of course its not for everyone. I've said that. I'm hoping that these streaming services help get prices down for everyone. OK you might not want it to fail but your quick to say fees are coming.

Verizon was losing customers and decided to change. They just didn't decide to change out of the goodness of their heart. They were pushed into it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts