Directv only has 9 hd channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
FlyingJ said:
This is total baloney and I can't believe that you guys are going back at it again. The guy has been a member of this forum since Nov. Your telling me that you could read through these posts and not have figured everything out by now....like how many channels a service has? Your telling me that somesone wouldn't know the customer service or PQ issues yet, while being a member of this forum???.PLEASE...This is ridiculous. I don't care that he has a problem. With his "I should have gotten dish". He is an idiot, I don't believe the post. And too bad if it's real. And a brilliant title....should have been..."I am an idiot" and I want to cry to my mommy"

I agree.................................read the forums you bunch of whining ninny's.

How about Discovery HD , HD net and HDnet movies are full HD. Also the networks from NY or LA show quite a bit of HD - more added all of the time. Some of the NFL games were also full HD.
I look at the glass being half full instead of half empty.

if you open the box that has a sticker on it you can't have a refund and i dont want to sell it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BestBuy hardware purchase

low transponder on 101*, 110, 119

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts