This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Directv outage?

I turned on the HR44 and saw a brief message about not loading guide data for over an hour but all appears well so I’m not sure what it’s about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I got the same message and I decided to reboot the receiver and now it won't come back on, stuck at 98%.

I got an e-mail from Solid Signal saying it's a problem on DIRECTV's end, they're working on it but DO NOT REBOOT your receiver else it will be hung.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I got an e-mail from Solid Signal saying it's a problem on DIRECTV's end, they're working on it but DO NOT REBOOT your receiver else it will be hung.
glad i didn't re-boot cuz i thought about it

Remember that for next time. NEVER reboot after seeing a message about guide data not downloading. You'll be stuck until they fix it at their end if you do that.

I wish the sports bar I was at last night knew that. About 1/4 of the TVs in the place were stuck at 98% for quite a while. The remaining TVs were on Dish, so no issues.

Ha! tough one for sure...

Of course the owner complained a while back to us about how he wished he'd had DirecTV connect more of the TVs as the Dish disputes has made it difficult to show all the games people want to see.

I had a no guide load for an hour warning. I ignored it. But looks like they had a glitch by the looks of it.