Directv package Poll

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

What Base package do you subscribe to?

• Family

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Select

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Entertaiment

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Choice

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • Choice Extra Classic

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • Choice Extra

Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Choice Ultimate

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Choice Premier

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Other not listed (Please list)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spanish Package,( Please List which one)

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am also a little surprised that no one subscribes to a spanish Channel package.
They hold some value even as an english package.

I almost went to Optimo mas, but it was missing a couple channels I like.(ID,Comedy) But still a good Value at $48.99.
Mas Ultra good as well, But missing (ID)still. But still a nice package for $64.99

I have Mas Ultra Spanish package. But I'll probably change to Optimo Mas to save a couple bucks, Since is way cheaper and only miss a couple channels I don't really watch anyway.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
I have Mas Ultra Spanish package. But I'll probably change to Optimo Mas to save a couple bucks, Since is way cheaper and only miss a couple channels I don't really watch anyway.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys
How come you didn't vote?

Just downgraded from premier this month to extra. We never watched the premiums.

I hate to think what Premier would cost me ...

I too am surprised how many have it ...
Question is, do they keep it year round or just when they need something particular ?

Now it would be hugely helpful if they would go back to where the Premier package included your recvr, dvr and hd fees.
i have not changed my package since i got direct, i watch showtime and HBO all the time and record movies and shows from both regularly. i also am on auto renew for sunday ticket and extra innings.

i have not changed my package since i got direct, i watch showtime and HBO all the time and record movies and shows from both regularly. i also am on auto renew for sunday ticket and extra innings.

See, I rarely ever have time to watch movies so the Premier package would really not get used in my case, I carry 1 movie channel just in case I have the time to kill.

If I got off this site I might be able to find more time to do movies, but not really into them.
I do ST every year, but thats not part of Premier anyways ... often think about MLB package as well, but end up not getting it usually.

See, I rarely ever have time to watch movies so the Premier package would really not get used in my case, I carry 1 movie channel just in case I have the time to kill.

I agree, I had Premier for 8 months and so tired of the repeats and chnnel I don't watch, I can't justify the cost any longer.

I should look thru the channels that I watch all the time and in the ones I occasionally watch and see what package that would actually end up being.

Of course, chances are the RSN would require a higher package.

Is there a listing of packages and channels that are 100% accurate ?
Usually the one on the D* site is iffy, when I look at it.

I should look thru the channels that I watch all the time and in the ones I occasionally watch and see what package that would actually end up being.

Of course, chances are the RSN would require a higher package.

Is there a listing of packages and channels that are 100% accurate ?
Usually the one on the D* site is iffy, when I look at it.
RSN's come with choice pack and Above.

I would say the Directv Channel list are fairly accurate.
Entertainment.
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/compa...annels.jsp?packageId=1310002&skuId=P000101571

Choice.
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/compare/printablePackageChannels.jsp?packageId=960008&skuId=P000006352

Choice Xtra.
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/compare/printablePackageChannels.jsp?packageId=960010&skuId=P000101581

Choice Ultimate.
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/compa...annels.jsp?packageId=1120008&skuId=P000100626

Premier.
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/compare/printablePackageChannels.jsp?packageId=960014&skuId=P000002244

Last edited:
yeah the links on the D* site are accurate. When I downgraded from Xtra to Entertainment what it showed for English channels was right.
When I upgraded back to Choice it does verify correctly.

Ok, looks like I could get by with Choice vs my current Choice Extra.
Really don't see much difference, particularly in the channels I watch.

Choice Premier (since we came back to DTV in '05)
+Whole Home DVR
+HD Pack
+NHL CI (yearly)
+MLB EI (yearly)
+NFL ST (yearly)
+ monthly protection plan
The only credit I'm getting right now is the $6.00 for primary TV
This little set up ran me $192 & some change last month. I'm calling tomorrow to check on some possible credits they can send my way, before MLB starts.
Here's hopin'! :)
I love DTV and all, but this is getting pricey! LOL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)