• Choice Extra

Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Choice Ultimate

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Choice Premier

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Other not listed (Please list)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spanish Package,( Please List which one)

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am also a little surprised that no one subscribes to a spanish Channel package.
They hold some value even as an english package.

I almost went to Optimo mas, but it was missing a couple channels I like.(ID,Comedy) But still a good Value at $48.99.
Mas Ultra good as well, But missing (ID)still. But still a nice package for $64.99

I have Mas Ultra Spanish package. But I'll probably change to Optimo Mas to save a couple bucks, Since is way cheaper and only miss a couple channels I don't really watch anyway.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
I have Mas Ultra Spanish package. But I'll probably change to Optimo Mas to save a couple bucks, Since is way cheaper and only miss a couple channels I don't really watch anyway.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys
How come you didn't vote?

Just downgraded from premier this month to extra. We never watched the premiums.

I hate to think what Premier would cost me ...

I too am surprised how many have it ...
Question is, do they keep it year round or just when they need something particular ?

Now it would be hugely helpful if they would go back to where the Premier package included your recvr, dvr and hd fees.
i have not changed my package since i got direct, i watch showtime and HBO all the time and record movies and shows from both regularly. i also am on auto renew for sunday ticket and extra innings.

i have not changed my package since i got direct, i watch showtime and HBO all the time and record movies and shows from both regularly. i also am on auto renew for sunday ticket and extra innings.

See, I rarely ever have time to watch movies so the Premier package would really not get used in my case, I carry 1 movie channel just in case I have the time to kill.

If I got off this site I might be able to find more time to do movies, but not really into them.
I do ST every year, but thats not part of Premier anyways ... often think about MLB package as well, but end up not getting it usually.

See, I rarely ever have time to watch movies so the Premier package would really not get used in my case, I carry 1 movie channel just in case I have the time to kill.

I agree, I had Premier for 8 months and so tired of the repeats and chnnel I don't watch, I can't justify the cost any longer.

I should look thru the channels that I watch all the time and in the ones I occasionally watch and see what package that would actually end up being.

Of course, chances are the RSN would require a higher package.

Is there a listing of packages and channels that are 100% accurate ?
Usually the one on the D* site is iffy, when I look at it.

I should look thru the channels that I watch all the time and in the ones I occasionally watch and see what package that would actually end up being.

Of course, chances are the RSN would require a higher package.

Is there a listing of packages and channels that are 100% accurate ?
Usually the one on the D* site is iffy, when I look at it.
RSN's come with choice pack and Above.

I would say the Directv Channel list are fairly accurate.
Entertainment.
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/compa...annels.jsp?packageId=1310002&skuId=P000101571

Choice.
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/compare/printablePackageChannels.jsp?packageId=960008&skuId=P000006352

Choice Xtra.
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/compare/printablePackageChannels.jsp?packageId=960010&skuId=P000101581

Choice Ultimate.
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/compa...annels.jsp?packageId=1120008&skuId=P000100626

Premier.
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/compare/printablePackageChannels.jsp?packageId=960014&skuId=P000002244

Last edited:
yeah the links on the D* site are accurate. When I downgraded from Xtra to Entertainment what it showed for English channels was right.
When I upgraded back to Choice it does verify correctly.

Ok, looks like I could get by with Choice vs my current Choice Extra.
Really don't see much difference, particularly in the channels I watch.

Choice Premier (since we came back to DTV in '05)
+Whole Home DVR
+HD Pack
+NHL CI (yearly)
+MLB EI (yearly)
+NFL ST (yearly)
+ monthly protection plan
The only credit I'm getting right now is the $6.00 for primary TV
This little set up ran me $192 & some change last month. I'm calling tomorrow to check on some possible credits they can send my way, before MLB starts.
Here's hopin'! :)
I love DTV and all, but this is getting pricey! LOL

Status
Please reply by conversation.