• Choice Extra

Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Choice Ultimate

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Choice Premier

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Other not listed (Please list)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spanish Package,( Please List which one)

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dtro77

On Vacation
Original poster
Feb 10, 2012
Poconos PA
Just wonder what Base Package the Directv Members subscribe to?

Feel free to list your other programming and equipment if you wish.

Last edited:
I have the Entertaiment pack and I love it!

I also have MRV, HBO,Starz ,Showtime HD extra Pack.

When Baseball starts I may add sports pack or jump up to Choice pack.

I have the old Total Choice +, which I think is Choice Extra Classic now.
I also have a movie channel from time to time, changing when I see something I may want to see.
Always get the Sunday Ticket every year.

Alwys think about getting the MLB package, but never do....

choice extra classic plus the "free" hd extra pack. i would like to be on a lower tier but if i'm going to pay for a tv package, it has to have the golf channel.

I've always had Choice Xtra (now classic). I'm going to switch to Choice to start March. I'll likely go back to Xtra for May for the NHL Playoffs (NBC Sports) and maybe Ultimate around Christmas (like the world Jrs hockey trnmt on NHL Net).

Went through the list of channels from Xtra Classic to Choice and even Entertainment and 90% get never watched, the couple that do get watched are more rare.

I'd probably keep Xtra for the WGN Cubs games, but I have Extra Innings and the Cubs aren't going to amount to much of anything for the next few years.

So I primarily plan to have Choice, but will bounce around a bit during the year.

Went through the list of channels from Xtra Classic to Choice and even Entertainment and 90% get never watched, the couple that do get watched are more rare.

I'd .
Same here, Bio and H2 I miss from Extra, But I barely ever watched them anyway. I'm really impressed with the Entertainment pack. Great line up and price, I hope they don't mess with it too much in the future.

I've always had Choice Xtra (now classic). I'm going to switch to Choice to start March. I'll likely go back to Xtra for May for the NHL Playoffs (NBC Sports) and maybe Ultimate around Christmas (like the world Jrs hockey trnmt on NHL Net).

I'd probably keep Xtra for the WGN Cubs games, but I have Extra Innings and the Cubs aren't going to amount to much of anything for the next few years.

So I primarily plan to have Choice, but will bounce around a bit during the year.
I thought you had a Grandfathered package Jason, maybe not ... If so, make sure you don't move out of it or you won't get it back.

I thought you had a Grandfathered package Jason, maybe not ... If so, make sure you don't move out of it or you won't get it back.

Your right, I had Xtra Classic. I dropped to Entertainment and Sports Pack today (they did $5 off Sports pk for 6 months).

I'll miss NBC Sports and will probably go back to Xtra for May for the NHL Playoffs.

Come August when the $5 Sports promo runs out I'll likely upgrade to Choice and drop Sports pack, that way I keep FSN and get NFL Network and Big Ten Network back for football season.

I was happy to see that Extra Innings still includes MLB Network, and Sports Pack still includes CBS Sports (613).
I thought I would still have NFL Network from having Sunday Ticket last year, but it says not subscribed. No big deal till August for me, hardly watch it other than for games in the fall.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)