directv packages

Status
Please reply by conversation.

No_Brains

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
Princeton, WV
hello. im currently still new to directv. ive only had it for about a couple months now and have a couple questions about the packages, if anyone is able to help please.

1) does the premier package include the hd channels. or do you still have to pay $10 for the hd access
2) i am currenlty receivng the discount price as a new customer, if i switch over to that package, even though its a higer package, will i still receive those monthly credits
3) is it a better value to go ahead and change over to that package then the current package of choice extra +hd dvr

any additional info or help is greatly appreciated.

hello. im currently still new to directv. ive only had it for about a couple months now and have a couple questions about the packages, if anyone is able to help please.

1) does the premier package include the hd channels. or do you still have to pay $10 for the hd access
2) i am currenlty receivng the discount price as a new customer, if i switch over to that package, even though its a higer package, will i still receive those monthly credits
3) is it a better value to go ahead and change over to that package then the current package of choice extra +hd dvr

any additional info or help is greatly appreciated.

Not Sure on 2 and 3 hopefully others will chime in, but for number 1, yes you will have the 10.00 HD access as well

If I am not mistaken, if you change packages during a promotion deal, you will lose the discounts. I may be wrong though.

I would keep your current package right now with the discounts. When those expire, if you want all the premiums and sports package, then look at upgrading your package.

The answers you have gotten sound right, but why not call Directv and ask? They are the only ones that can verify for certain.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts