DirecTV PPV is now "Directv Cinema"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Dah. A rose by any other name... Actually, I haven't tried this service since I get the same movies on my Apple TV for a buck less.

When I first got DirecTV it was called Direct Ticket and movies were $2.99... then they called it Blockbuster Ticket for a couple years and jacked the price to $3.99... now isn't it $4.99? Guess it's time for another name change...

Honestly $4.99 is rediculous... I used to order bunches of PPV at $2.99--it was cheaper than renting. $3.99 cut my PPV use down considerably, but occasionally I still would because it was only 20 cents more than Hollywood Video ($3.79 for new releases)... but $4.99 is just a bit much (unless it's HD--and now thats $5.99!).

--Nat

When I first got DirecTV it was called Direct Ticket and movies were $2.99

And they gave you a coupon for a free one every month.

Too expensive and having to watch it within 24 hours is just too much of a limitation when you've got a busy life. Sometimes it takes me 3-5 days to completely watch a movie.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts