Directv pricing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tsduke

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
Iowa
My promo is nearly over. How do I go about seeing what my different package/pricing options are going forward? Since I have premiere not pricing show for anything online, just says I already have it.

Gee thanks. You're real helpful.:rolleyes:

Obviously I was looking for a method that doesn't involve calling customer service.

Time on hold, time with csr. I find calling to be a hassle.

What's the point of the website if I can't use it to see prices of different packages and premiums?

Obviously since you were capable enough to log onto this site and post your question you are incapable of going to directv.com or *gasp* looking at your bill and finding the phone number. So this leads to the very helpful answer of giving you the customer service phone number. ;) Honestly I don't know why people think those types of responses are appreciated in any manner. Unfortunately though since the website doesn't seem to be helping I do agree that calling D* is probably your best answer.

Time on hold, time with csr. I find calling to be a hassle.

What's the point of the website if I can't use it to see prices of different packages and premiums?
=================================

Hey Dude, it's been over 24 hrs. since your original post and you still haven't gotten an answer....Pick up the phone and call!!!

Man, what a bunch of jerks! Guess this site isn't what it used to be anymore.

All I was simply asking was if anyone knew if I could see the info when I log into directv.com in case I was missing something.

All I was simply asking was if anyone knew if I could see the info when I log into directv.com in case I was missing something.
==============================

Maybe this should have been your original question........

tsduke I hope you don't think I was attacking you, my post was a tongue in the cheek reference to the level of helpfulness in giving you the customer service phone number which I'm sure you already had. Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you, but hope that you do find the info you are looking for.

My promo is nearly over. How do I go about seeing what my different package/pricing options are going forward? Since I have premiere not pricing show for anything online, just says I already have it.

Whe you log-in to your account, just got to the top and click on my account. Then select setup detail. That should break down your pricing. Hope this helps.

So the new al-a-carte movie prices will be $15 for HBO and $13 for the rest?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts