myNetworkTV HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My guess is the same reason Scranton Wilkes-Barre Pa doesn't have My Network in HD, and hundreds of other DMA's. Its not tops on the list of wanted channels,and D* and E* don't want to waste vital Satellite space at this point in time.

MyNetwork announced last week that next year they will run all re-runs. Only have 1 "original" show. that FAKE WWE stuff.

so......don't see any reason MyNetwork needs HD when all of their shows are re-runs.

MyNetwork announced last week that next year they will run all re-runs. Only have 1 "original" show. that FAKE WWE stuff.

so......don't see any reason MyNetwork needs HD when all of their shows are re-runs.
Some localities show their local team(s) on their MNT affiliate. Too many, that is very important.

We have Mynetwork in Minneapolis/St. Paul in HD. They don't run that much HD. However they do run Twins baseball every Sunday. I believe all in HD. Hopefully so last year I had Charter and no HD. This year Directv and Vizio 37".

I have to stress to the MANY people that will probably say, "MyNetwork TV HD is a waste because the ONLY new show is gonna be WWE Smackdown." Let me set the record straight on a few things.

1. WWE Smackdown was one of the higher ranked shows on CW, much less the less popular MyNetwork TV. Having Smackdown in HD is something a LOT of subscribers, myself included, would enjoy.

2. MyNetwork TV may indeed be going all reruns along with the 1 new show, BUT MANY shows in syndication are going HD. Even if it's reruns, how is a request for THIS channel of reruns any different from the Crime & Investigation HD channel that's NOTHING but reruns?

The only reason I watch MyNetwork TV is for SmackDown! so I think it is important to add it at some point

However they do run Twins baseball every Sunday. I believe all in HD. .

nope. The Sunday games are in SD. I live in the cities and WFTC-HD was nice black barred for the games :(

none of the OTA games for the Wild, Twins & Wolfies are in HD

no disrespect but arent the majority of shows on that channel and TV in general FAKE?

FYI, D* does carry 18 My Network channels in HD.

While I get my local My Network via an OTA anteanna, it would be nice for those in my area who don't use an OTA antenna if D* carried it. In the southeastern part of the US there is a provider, Raycom, who provides regional broadcasts of ACC and SEC college basketball and football games in HD. In my market we get the ACC games. Sometimes the games are on the local CBS and sometimes they are on the local ABC. But a lot of the times they are on the local My Network channel. So unless you have an OTA antenna you are out of luck for the HD games on the My Network channel. The only other choice would be the local Time Warner Cable franchise since they do carry the local My Network channel in HD.

bro, come on. Wrestling is fake!
so is every other movie I've seen, but I've enjoyed that. it is like an action packed soap opera, and its fun to watch(although the stories aren't as good as they once were). I don't judge what you watch, why should you care what we watch?

so is every other movie I've seen, but I've enjoyed that. it is like an action packed soap opera, and its fun to watch(although the stories aren't as good as they once were). I don't judge what you watch, why should you care what we watch?

not judging it at all. watch it. enjoy it. have a blast.

but its still fake!

ok if WWE is fake like you are saying let's see you go out there and do what they do 365 days of the year? I know a few guys in WWE and they would say otherwise on the fake stuff. I would like to see Smackdown in HD here in Vegas.....I'd like WGN to go HD on DirecTV soon for WWE Superstars that starts in April

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)