myNetworkTV HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The downside to recording OTA is that it will take up twice as much space on your hard drive as recording from the satellite would. OTA is MPEG2 and satellite is MPEG4.

HHH, go to antennaweb.org and put your address in. Tell us how many miles away you are from the stations you would like to receive.

Depending where you are at, I would recommend a Channel Master 4228. Works great for the Chicago area, and will be future proof for june 2009 as the lowest channel that will be up will be WLSDT on 7. I currently receive WLS analogue flawlessly with this antenna. Any thing lower than that it sucks, but in the future you wont have to worry about that.

If you have an OTA you can get it in HD ;) on 50-1
It doesn't help when the station broadcasts out of your area. MyNetwork is the only local that doesn't broadcast in HD on D* for me and it annoys the hell out of me. Going from RAW HD to Smackdown! SD is almost torturous.

I would recommend a Channel Master 4228.

There's a new version of this antenna out. The Channel Master 4228 HD. I may get one myself to replace my UHF only antenna since my local Fox (channel 8) will be going back to VHF high after June.

Channel Master 4228-HD UHF 8-Bay HDTV Antenna EXTREMEtenna Digital Multi-Bay Terrestrial DB8 CM4228-HD Bowtie Long Range CM-4228-HD Outdoor Roof Top Local TV Signal Bow Tie Aerial, RED ZONE, Part # 4228-HD | With Coax Cable: Oak Entertainment Centers

Any antenna can be mounted inside. In your attic for example provided it will fit. But it will lose some reception ability by doing so. Indoor antennas don't work as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)