Directv program guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jappleboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2006
Can you set up a program guide , or a favorites list for each person in your family. Is it any way close to Dish. This would be for a HD DVR.

Can you set up a program guide , or a favorites list for each person in your family. Is it any way close to Dish. This would be for a HD DVR.

I'll tell you what I like about DirecTV's guide.When you highlight a program the information about that program appears on the top of the guide.You can still press the info button for more information about the program but I hardly have to.
I also like the guide filters when you first push the guide button you can get to the
channel you want faster.I also like the remotes better because of the slide switch on top.I always know which component I'm on by looking at the slide switch.

I don't have a HDDVR just a standard D11 but I believe DirecTV's guides are basically the same.Except the time you can go forward in the guide.Mine only goes out 3 1/2 days where the DVRs go out quite a bit more.I also can set 2 customs lists.:)

Last edited:
As a former customer of E* the only thing that I can say that I miss about there service was I did like there program guide better than D*s. You could have up to I think it was 5 different favorite lists as to just the 2 with Direct. That is the ONLY thing I miss about E*. Of course that is a very minor issue and I quickly got over it. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)