Directv Q4 Prices/Packages

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kcaudiofx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Well here it is, not much has changed but here is what Q4 will offer...

NFL Sunday Ticket offer ($59.99/mo) will be offered until Nov 15th 2010.

Choice Extra $34.99 a month for 12 months
Choice Ultimate $39.99 a month for 12 months

Premier Month 1-3 $61.99 Month 4-12 $85.99

Choice Extra and above get Free Starz and Showtime free for 3 months.

Free HDDVR upgrade
Free HD Receiver upgrade or $100 off HDDVR when Whole Home DVR Service is applied.

*FREE Internet Connection Kit for all NON FEE HDDVR Customers.*

This Quarter Choice Extra and higher is eligible for FREE HD FOR LIFE with Auto Bill Pay.

And thats that, not a WHOLE lot of changes, but its something :)

I am interested in this premier deal. When does this start and how do I get this deal. Do I need to call in?

Can the Starz Superpack and Showtime Unlimited be dropped after the 3 months free promotion or do you have to keep for the 24 month commitment?

Can the Starz Superpack and Showtime Unlimited be dropped after the 3 months free promotion or do you have to keep for the 24 month commitment?

They can be dropped. Actually you can change your programming around to whatever you want and there is no change in your commitment. New commitments are only started when you upgrade receivers, like going from HD to a HD DVR, or when you add additional receivers.

I am interested in this premier deal. When does this start and how do I get this deal. Do I need to call in?

It's going on now, started Wednesday. Best bet is to call in and ask for additional promos, might be able to get an extra HD or HD DVR receiver or discounts on other sports packages, if you are interested in that type of stuff.

Status
Please reply by conversation.